What and exciting month! Peyton's birthday party at the jumpin' place was a blast! San Diego was full of family and friends, the zoo and many trips to the beach. We visited with Christina Carlson and her two girls Arianna and Sophia at Wind N Sea Beach. Also with our Petrou cousins and Rivera cousins. We got to tour daddy's C-130 and I sat in the pilot's seat. Mommy cheered on her buddy at the Disney 1/2 Marathon too! I think we're ready for fall now!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Summer Fun
What and exciting month! Peyton's birthday party at the jumpin' place was a blast! San Diego was full of family and friends, the zoo and many trips to the beach. We visited with Christina Carlson and her two girls Arianna and Sophia at Wind N Sea Beach. Also with our Petrou cousins and Rivera cousins. We got to tour daddy's C-130 and I sat in the pilot's seat. Mommy cheered on her buddy at the Disney 1/2 Marathon too! I think we're ready for fall now!