Well, we were hoping this wouldn't happen so soon, but I had to get my first stitches. I got a cut over my eye while playing with my Little People Airplane. I was just walking, holding the airplane, and I tripped and fell into the edge of a bench. No spectacular story, just an accident! Dr. Carlson did a nice job with my 6 stitches. Daddy laid down like a mummy with me on his chest and mommy at my legs. The nurse held my head so the Dr. could do his job while I yelled and screamed. I fell asleep pretty quickly after it was over.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
ER
Well, we were hoping this wouldn't happen so soon, but I had to get my first stitches. I got a cut over my eye while playing with my Little People Airplane. I was just walking, holding the airplane, and I tripped and fell into the edge of a bench. No spectacular story, just an accident! Dr. Carlson did a nice job with my 6 stitches. Daddy laid down like a mummy with me on his chest and mommy at my legs. The nurse held my head so the Dr. could do his job while I yelled and screamed. I fell asleep pretty quickly after it was over.